Genco Roofing - Doing Our Part To Help Protect The Environment
In some circles, "Green Roofing" means "a vegetative roof." But in fact, the term "green roofing" really refers to a roofing system that's sustainable. That is, it provides many of the long-term environmental benefits that building owners and managers are seeking for their high-performance commercial, industrial, and institutional facilities.
Genco Roofing is dedicated to protecting the environment thru the use of energy efficient roofing products/roofing systems. We support manufactures that produce their products in compliance with the LEED and Green Globes programs as well as Energy Star and CRRC guidelines. For more information about our roofing products go to our Roofing Products Page and click on a company logo.
Courtesy Of Duro-Last Roofing®
This is what we mean when we say "Green"
• Green roofing is cool. It has high reflectivity and emissivity values that reduce the amount of heat transferred into a building. This translates into reduced energy costs (in virtually all climates) and increased comfort level and productivity for building occupants.
• Green roofing is lightweight. It requires less fuel to transport to the jobsite than other roofing systems. In many cases, it can be installed over an existing roof without an expensive and land-filling tear-off.
• Green roofing is solar-ready. It can accommodate the wide variety of rooftop photovoltaic equipment that's available today. A green roof membrane is also an important part of a vegetative roof installation. Regardless of what you're installing on top of it, a green roof is part of a complete sustainable rooftop system.
• Green roofing uses environmentally-friendly processes. Manufacturing a green roof requires less energy than other roofing materials, plus minimizes scrap. The scrap that is produced is recycled back into production. Installation creates little material waste, and the roof is recyclable at the end of its useful life on the rooftop.
• A green roof is one that can help facilities obtain credits toward the US Green Building Council's LEED and LEED-EB certification. The LEED program and a similar program called Green Globes are well-established and aid specifiers in the high-performance building design process. Both also recognize the installation of high performance roofing systems. Manufacturers of green roofs also are recognized by the EPA's ENERGY STAR® Roof Products Program and the Cool Roof Rating Council (CRRC).
The Duro-Last Cool Zone® roofing systems are green because they meet all these criteria - and more.
Wendy's Restaurants Prototype Designs
Genco Roofing recently completed the first of two new Prototype Designs for Wendy’s Restaurants. Ohio based Wendy’s is in the process of launching it's new marketing campaign aimed at rebranding the Wendy’s trademark image. These designs will be incorporated into all of their new construction projects as well as existing restaurant updates. In addition to the exterior changes, Wendy’s will be doing complete makeovers of their interiors to give them a more contemporary look. Wendy’s is also adding several new items to their menus. They anticipate moving forward with plans to renovate an additional 16 stores in the Phoenix market during the next year.
Scope Of Work For Genco Roofing On This Project
• 34 Squares Of 40mil Duro-Last PVC Roofing Membrane Over 2 Layers Of 2” Poly Iso
• 6 Squares Of Prefinished 24ga Steel 7.2 Rib Wall Panels
• 3 Squares Of Prefinished 24ga Steel Flush Soffit Panels
• Prefinished 24ga Steel Custom Fascia System
Choose Genco Roofing For Your Next Project
Fast Food Restaurants, Regular Restaurants, Convenience Stores and Service Stations present particularly challenging conditions for a roofing contractor. The roofs are generally very compact and are home to a lot of mechanical equipment, exhaust fans and other items relevant to the business. It takes a special kind of roofing contractor to install a long lasting, high quality, roof system on them. Genco Roofing has earned the reputation of being one of the premier Arizona roofing contractors for this type of work. In addition to installing a high performance roof system on these projects we also have fully qualified installers for wall systems, fascia and soffit systems. We custom fabricate our own sheet metal products assuring that you get the best possible installation. Be sure to contact Genco Roofing for your next project. We are qualified installers for all major roof systems. We'll work with you, and the other trades on your project, to make sure that the job is done right the first time and brought in On Time and On Budget.
Complex Designs Like This Require A High Level Of Roofing Skills And Experience.
Genco Roofing is an Approved Duro-Last® Applilcator. Duro-Last® is the world's largest manufacturer of prefabricated roofing systems. Duro-Last® has been the industry leader in producing custom-fabricated single-ply roofing systems, designing each roof to fit building specifications exactly, and manufacturing it under controlled factory conditions. In addition to being custom prefabricated, the Duro-Last® single-ply roofing system is durable, energy-efficient, installed with no disruptions, code compliant and backed by the industry's best warranties. The Duro-Last® roofing system is the best long-term investment you can make in your building.
In addition to the Duro-Last® prefabricated roof membrane systems in multiple colors and thicknesses, they also offer Duro-Shield® Metal Retrofit Roofing Systems, Vinyl Rib Roofing Systems, Rock-Ply® Roofing Systems and the Duro-Light™ Skylight Series by Wasco®.
Genco Roofing has been an Approved Duro-Last® Applicator Since 2005. We are honored to be the recipient of 2 new Contractor Awards from them. Elite Contractor Award for 2013 and the Century Award for 2013.